RST vs GOZ Dream11 Prediction
Match Detail For RST vs GOZ Dream11 Prediction
Venue: Marsa Sports Club, Marsa, Malta.
Date and Time: 1st December 2021, 01:00 PM and 03:00 PM IST
Preview For RST vs GOZ Dream11 Prediction
The wicket at the Marsa Sports Club is a wearing one. In any case, the track will in general lull as the match advances, making it hard to bat on in the subsequent innings. Batting initially ought to be the favored choice, with the normal first-innings score in the last three matches played at the scene being 90 runs.
The 33rd match of the ECS Malta T10 will see Royal Strikers taking on Gozo in the first match of the quadruple-header on Wednesday. Both these sides are sailing on the same boat. Royal Strikers desperately need a win in this fixture after four straight losses. They went down to Marsa in the last two games. Meanwhile, Gozo too have lost four consecutive games. All in all, a high scoring affair is on the cards.
Gozo and Royal Strikers will confront each other in the 33rd and 34th ECS T10 Malta matches on December first at 01:00 and 03:00 PM IST, individually, at the Marsa Sports Club.
Hi and welcome to RST versus GOZ. Dream Cricket Dream11 Prediction for Today’s Match In the 33rd and 34th match of the FanCode ECS Malta Encore, 2021, Royal Strikers will confront Gozo. Keep perusing to get more familiar with the present Match, RST versus GOZ.
Gozo and Royal Strikers are yet to track down their triumphant recipe, since they still can’t seem to dominate a match in the opposition. Gozo has lost both of its games, while Royal Strikers has lost every one of the three of their games and is positioned toward the end in the table.
Today’s RST vs GOZ Dream11 Match Top Picks
- Ashwin Raju: Raju has scored 22 runs at a strike pace of 73.33, while additionally getting a wicket in four matches. He is a quality all-rounder who can do well with both the bat and ball in Wednesday’s twofold header.
- Milton Devasia: Although Devasia neglected to perform with the bat in the last several matches, he is a top-quality player who can play a major thump today. In three ECS T10 Malta matches, he has scored 11 runs and gotten a wicket.
- Rajan Sharma: Sharma can furnish you for certain significant focuses with both the bat and ball on Wednesday. He has scored 18 runs and gotten three wickets at an economy pace of 7.07 in four matches.
- Aji Wilson: Wilson has scored 27 runs and took two wickets at an economy pace of 5.00 in four matches. He is most likely an absolute necessity have pick for your dream team.
- Savio Thomas: Thomas hasn’t proceeded according to the assumptions in the ECS T10 Malta, scoring just 23 runs in four trips. In any case, he could score some pivotal runs for his group on Wednesday.
- Rubin James: James has bowled especially well in the ECS T10 Malta, getting five wickets at an economy pace of 8.71 in four trips. He is a certifiable wicket-taker who can get wickets at customary stretches for his side.
- Sandeep Sasikumar: Sasikumar has gotten four wickets, including his best figures of 2/15, in four matches. He can be a decent spending plan pick for your dream team.
Best Picks RST vs GOZ Dream11 Prediction
Sandeep Sasikumar (GOZ) – 162 points
Rajan Sharma (GOZ) – 142 points
Rubin James (RST) – 188 points
Aji Wilson (GOZ) – 125 points
Kushlesh Koppaka (RST) – 96 points
Stats for RST vs GOZ Dream11 Prediction
Rajan Sharma: 18 runs and 3 wickets in 4 matches; SR – 85.71 and ER – 7.07
Aji Wilson: 27 runs and 2 wickets in 4 matches; SR – 87.09 and ER – 5.00
Kushlesh Koppaka: 48 runs and 1 wicket in 4 matches; SR – 129.73 and ER – 11.25
Rubin James: 5 wickets in 4 matches; ER – 8.71
Sandeep Sasikumar: 4 wickets in 4 matches; ER – 8.00